Monday, January 31, 2011

:)

 I heard this beat, & sound.
My eyes were caught up in the stars in the sky.
My heart tangled in a knot from pain from the past.
Experience of lifetime for the first time I experienced what it was like to be used
lied to, broke down, unwanted. and that was all I needed to learn the song of my heart.
the beat of the sound to get me through the day the beat that made all the right thoughts filter through my head.
The beat that made my heart grow fonder and my thoughts grow louder for this is my life and it is what I make of it.
Filter out the bad and inhale the postitive influence to move forward.
For my life isn't of my own but for the breath of another little one who owns all of my heart and deserves the best life I can give him!
If I never experienced life outside of the place I had lived for a good majority of my life I would never have learned anything. How to be alone, how not to be alone, how to think alone and do things for me that will make my little one understand everything I had to do to get him what he will have later in life.
Being alone doesn't mean being sad but independent from pain, heartache, and delema.

No comments:

Post a Comment